Documents necessary on taking-over
- Valid identity document or passport
- Valid national or international driver’s license
Rental price – Deposit
The price is established following the online or telephone reservation stated in the contract.
The deposit is established depending on the reserved vehicle and its value starts from 100 EURO, the amount will be fully refunded on the return of the un-damaged vehicle at the place, date and time set forth in the contract.
The payment is made in full on the vehicle take-over when the customer signs the contract.
The payment is made in cash or card : RON, EUR, USD calculated in RON at the BNR [National Romanian
Bank], before taking over the vehicle.
All listed fees include VAT.
- To hold a national or international driver’s license issued at least 3 years ago and to have the minimum age of 24
- To obey all the traffic rules applicable on the Romanian territory
- Not to drive the vehicle under the influence, drugs or other prohibited substances
- To inform the renter if the vehicle has defects. All interventions to the vehicle must be made with the approval of the renter in a service agreed by the latter.
The customer will be responsible for:
- the payment of fines and sanctions received in the period of use of the vehicle;
- damages caused by the improper use of the rented vehicle;
- damages caused to the spare parts, the bonnets or to other items from the vehicle
The vehicles that ARC DRIVE rent a car makes available to you have insurance policy:
- Mandatory civil liability insurance
- Casco (cu franchise 500 euro),
- Road tax, winter tires, airport fee included in the rental price.
The customer is responsible for the:
- Payment of fines and sanctions received in the period when the vehicle is rented.
- Damages caused by improper use of the rented car;
- Damages caused to the spare parts, the bonnets or to other items from the vehicle
Delivery-take over of the car
- The car is delivered clean in the interior/exterior and with level of fuel of 1/2 or 1/1.
- The car delivery-take over in Cluj or at Cluj – Napoca International Airport is free during the working hours, from Monday till Sunday between 08:00 – 20:00, outside working hours we charge a fee of 15 EUROS
- The delivery and take over in another area is made subject to an additional fee.
Return of the vehicle
- The vehicle is returned to the place and time established in the contract, if there are changes the customer must contact ARC Drive rent a car at least 2 hours before the vehicle return
- The vehicle will be returned with the same level of fuel as when it was taken over.
- If the vehicle is not clean, a fee of 30 RON will be charged for this service
- If the period established for return is exceeded with 3 hours without the approval of ARC Drive rent a car, another day will be calculated.
The customer bears all costs related to the remaking of documents, keys, accessories if they are lost due to his/her fault.
The average of km included in the rental fee is 300 km/day.
The extension of the rental contract can be made only with the renter’s approval, at least 24 hours before its expiry and only subject to availability of the vehicle.
ARC Drive rent a car does not allow border crossing with the company vehicles without stating this in the rental contract.
The additional driver must be stated in the rental contract and must fully comply with the terms and conditions of ARC Drive rent a car.
Any technical defect is must be immediately notified, as well as the instructions received from the rent a car company;
The customer must immediately inform, within maximum 12 hours, in writing and orally the loss or theft of the registration certificate/temporary driver’s license, the keys and/or vehicle’s remotes;
The customer must inform immediately, in writing and orally the theft of the vehicle or of other parts of it, as well as any damages to the vehicle;
The customer must immediately inform the appearance of defects or occurrence of accidents and must comply with the instructions of ARC DRIVE rent a car.